Thursday, August 21, 2008

So Nervous!!

Okay I am totally nervous...I have been applying for jobs for the night shift and weekends. I feel like things have been going pretty crappy because the last time I worked was in high school!!But todayI got a call from JCPENNY for an interview tomarrow!! So I am totally freakin because I suck at interviews. I hate all of those stupid questions they ask...I wish I could just say. ...I work hard..I am Friendly and I have had some experience.So just friking hire me! Anyways I wish it were that easy...Please wish me luck..

3 comments:

Jeff and Ang said...

GOOD LUCK!!! I'm sure you'll do great! Who could not love you??

Angela said...

Sooooo, how did it go? I'm sure you did fine! I know what you mean about being nervous, I haven't had a job in like 9 years! Crazy.

Carrie said...

Hey! I am sure you do better at interviews than you think. (: Hope you get the job! I'll cross my fingers.